- Do you live within Telford and Wrekin?
- Are you a new or expectant mum?
- Are you thinking of breastfeeding your new baby and would like advice and support?
- Would you like to meet other breastfeeding mums in your area?
If yes, then our Breastfeeding Team supported by BEST can give you information and support to help you to get feeding your baby off to the best start.
Feeding your baby workshop
This workshop is for you if:
- You would like to find out more about normal newborn behaviour
- You want to get feeding your baby off to a great start
- You are interested in finding out how to make the most of the early days and becoming a family
- You would like some support making decisions that are right for you and your baby
Whether you are thinking about breastfeeding, mixed feeding or bottle feeding, come along and find out more about feeding your baby.
You don’t even need to book, just come along to a session that suits you. Partners, friends and family members are very welcome too.
Why Weight? Mums
Why Weight? Mums is our award winning programme designed to help and support new and expectant mums to maintain a healthy pregnancy weight or help mums lose weight after birth.